Child of the Corn


I'll start off this post by explaining my absence. I hope these two words can succintly sum up everything that has impeded me from posting as of late: fashion school. It's really kicking my ass and I barely have time for basic human functions like sleeping, eating and showering - let alone feeding the (already bloated) online fashion zeitgeist. However, come reading week when I was rested and fed, I was lucky enough to have some quick photos taken. It's October, Halloween is approaching, I've binge watched the 2nd season of American Horror Story (twice) and now as we enter the 3rd season, Coven, I'm in a major witch mood. Along with the witch obsession, lately I've been suffering from Lana del Rey syndrome and I can't stop putting my nails to my face. 

Zara boots/ Seductions black asymmetrical skirt/ Forever 21 crop top/ American Eagle hat 

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog! I adore it! :) I’m definitely going to be reading frequently! Also, I just started a blog and it’d be amazing if you could check it out and give me suggestions? Thanks hun

    xx Jenna
    http://loveandotherbliss.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. how seductive!! totally love that image!! sensual and classy.. also, perfect for the coming holidays.. teehee! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha total LDR face moment. But really I love these pics, and I know how you feel on school. Sometimes its like wtf, I have all this to do.

    ReplyDelete

 

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Follow on Bloglovin

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM